Thursday, June 02, 2005
I’ve been Book Tagged by Totally Catholic Youth.
Total Number of Books I own: Too many to count. Best guess - 2,000.
Last Book I Bought: Magnificent Corpses: Searching Through Europe for St. Peter’s Head, St. Chiara’s Heart, St. Stephen’s Hand, and Other Saints’ Relics by Anneli Rufus
Last Book I Read: A Revolution of Love: The Meaning of Mother Teresa by David Scott
Books I’m Reading Now: Pilgrim Fellowship of Faith: The Church as Communion by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles by Raymond Arroyo (forthcoming from Doubleday)
A Century of Catholic Converts by Lorene Hanley Duquin
The Rule of St. Benedict
Books That Have Meant A Lot To Me:
1. The Holy Bible (Revised Standard Version)
2. Father Elijah by Michael O’Brien
3. Sermons of the Cure of Ars by St. John Vianney
4. The Weight of a Mass by Josephine Nobisso
5. Happy Are You Poor by Father Thomas Dubay
6. Dehumanizing the Vulnerable by William Brennan
Tag - Amy, Kevin, Barbara, and Jeff. You’re it.